Chi tiết tin - Quảng Bình (Tiếng Anh)
Quang Binh reopens Ca Roong sub-border gate
Vietnam’s Quang Binh province and Laos’ Khammouane province, reopened the Ca Roong-Noong Ma border gate on February 28 after three years of closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ca Roong border gate area. (Photo: Quang Binh Newspaper)
Earlier, the authorities of Quang Binh and Khammouane provinces agreed to resume operations through the border gate, to facilitate trade and entry and exit activities of the people of both Vietnam and Laos, living in the border areas.
Ca Roong is a sub-border gate located in Thuong Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province, a locality with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions.
In recent years, few people, vehicles and goods travelled through the border gate, but mainly residents use the border gate to visit their relatives.
- Symposium sheds light on life and career of Lieutenant General Dong Sy Nguyen (27/02/2023)
- Quang Binh moves to promote tourism development in ethnic minority areas (27/02/2023)
- Wartime bomb safely removed from seabed in Quang Binh (27/02/2023)
- Phong Nha is among the world’s top inspiring destinations for Valentine’s Day (17/02/2023)
- Phong Nha tops the list of 10 friendliest cities in Vietnam for 2023 (07/02/2023)
- Quang Binh: rare wild cat handed over to authorities (02/02/2023)
- Exhibition honouring General Vo Nguyen Giap kicks off in Quang Binh (02/02/2023)
- Mural village woos more visitors to Quang Binh (31/01/2023)
- Amazing caves lure more holidaymakers to central province (31/01/2023)
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS ON THE LAND-USED INVESTMENT PROJECT (19/01/2023)