Chi tiết tin - Quảng Bình (Tiếng Anh)
Phong Nha tops the list of 10 friendliest cities in Vietnam for 2023
Phong Nha and Dong Hoi are two landmarks of Quang Binh province that are in the top 10 friendliest destinations in Vietnam for 2023 (1st and 8th respectively).
On February 1, the world's leading digital travel brand Booking.com announced the recipients of its eleventh annual Traveller Review Awards, including 2023’s Most Welcoming Places on Earth and in Vietnam.
Based on a pool of over 240 million verified customer reviews on Booking.com, the Traveller Review Awards recognises travel providers from across 220 countries and territories, including Vietnam, for their commitment to providing consistently excellent service and hospitality over the course of the year.
For 2023, Booking.com has revealed the Most Welcoming Cities in Vietnam for travellers to experience the best in hospitality and friendliness, for a truly memorable travel experience. Beach cities continue to be the most favoured place for holidays, with 6 out of 10 cities being beach destinations.
Top 10 Most Welcoming Cities in Vietnam for 2023
3. Hoi An
5. Mai Chau
7. Con Dao
8. Dong Hoi
9. Cat Ba
Hotels continue to take the top spot as the most-awarded property type in Vietnam, with 4190 partners being recognized for their efforts. Apartments claim the second spot with 1587 properties being awarded, followed by homestays (1,467), guest houses (411) and aparthotels (439).
Globally, apartments take the top spot for the sixth year in a row,as the most-awarded property type, with a total of 629,421 partners being recognized for their efforts, followed by holiday homes, hotels, guest houses and bed and breakfasts, rounding out the top five.
When it comes to the different aspects of the stay that Vietnamese travellers valued the most across the properties awarded, friendly staff (8.9) followed by comfort (8.7), cleanliness (8.7) and location (8.7),received the highest score. Value for money (8.6) of the property continued to hold importance in the minds of the travellers, along with services offered (8.5).
Varun Grover, Country Head, Vietnam at Booking.com, commented: “These awards are our way of expressing gratitude to our partner’s hard work in making everyone feel welcomed and going beyond boundaries, to make our customers’ experiences extraordinary with a personal touch. Our partners have shown immense trust and have time and again shown up for our visitors in multiple ways, by demonstrating personalized attention to detail, while checking in or offering our assistance to explore the destinations like a local. Every trip is made more memorable by our devoted partners, whether it is a warm welcome from the taxi driver at the airport or a thoughtful note left in the room.”
- Quang Binh: rare wild cat handed over to authorities (02/02/2023)
- Exhibition honouring General Vo Nguyen Giap kicks off in Quang Binh (02/02/2023)
- Mural village woos more visitors to Quang Binh (31/01/2023)
- Amazing caves lure more holidaymakers to central province (31/01/2023)
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS ON THE LAND-USED INVESTMENT PROJECT (19/01/2023)
- US funds schools, medical station in Quang Binh (16/01/2023)
- Quang Binh border guard force asked to promote effective operation models (10/01/2023)
- NA leader pays pre-Tet visit to fishermen, needy people in Quang Binh (10/01/2023)
- Landslides spread at Cha Lo Border Gate (06/01/2023)
- North-South Expressway project phase 2 to start on January 1 (06/01/2023)