Chi tiết tin - Quảng Bình (Tiếng Anh)
Phong Nha is among the world’s top inspiring destinations for Valentine’s Day
Travel agency Booking.com has voted Phong Nha cave, in the central province of Quang Binh, among the top seven most inspiring destinations across the world, for singles to meet new friends.
For this Valentine's Day, the online travel agency has published a list of ideal places for solo travellers to make friends. Phong Nha is the only location in Vietnam and Asia on the list.
The town in Bo Trach District, Quang Binh Province, is considered by foreign tourists, a place with charming scenery surrounded by green rivers, rice fields, mountain peaks, and tropical forests. Phong Nha is well-known for appealing tourist destinations including Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO-recognized global heritage site, that is home to the world's largest cave Son Doong.
According to the website, the landscape around Phong Nha features meandering blue rivers, rice paddies, and chiselled jungle-clad mountains.
“The neighbouring Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, contains the oldest karst mountain in Asia, formed 400 million years ago, with a network of hundreds of colossal caves,” says Booking.com.
It notes that one of the best ways to experience this sublime countryside is by motorcycle, with Booking.com travellers voting Phong Nha as a top destination for motorcycling.
“Dirt roads have more recently been paved and back roads widened, while the off-road adventure is ripe for exploration to get off the beaten track and experience untouched Vietnam,” the website further elaborates.
It also stresses that local people are exceptionally friendly and are all too pleased to help travellers discover the culture and history of this stunning district. In addition, the many varied motorcycle tours enable visitors to meet fellow adventure-seeking travellers on their journey.
The other inspiring destinations for couples on Valentine’s Day include Montevideo in Uruguay, Corralejo in Spain, Jasper in Canada, Starigrad in Croatia, Foz do Iguacu in Brazil and Pompeii in Italy.
- Phong Nha tops the list of 10 friendliest cities in Vietnam for 2023 (07/02/2023)
- Quang Binh: rare wild cat handed over to authorities (02/02/2023)
- Exhibition honouring General Vo Nguyen Giap kicks off in Quang Binh (02/02/2023)
- Mural village woos more visitors to Quang Binh (31/01/2023)
- Amazing caves lure more holidaymakers to central province (31/01/2023)
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS ON THE LAND-USED INVESTMENT PROJECT (19/01/2023)
- US funds schools, medical station in Quang Binh (16/01/2023)
- Quang Binh border guard force asked to promote effective operation models (10/01/2023)
- NA leader pays pre-Tet visit to fishermen, needy people in Quang Binh (10/01/2023)
- Landslides spread at Cha Lo Border Gate (06/01/2023)