Chi tiết tin - Quảng Bình (Tiếng Anh)
NA leader pays pre-Tet visit to fishermen, needy people in Quang Binh
National Assembly (NA) Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and a working delegation on January 8 visited fishermen, beneficiaries of social welfare policies, poor people, and disadvantaged workers in the central province of Quang Binh, wishing them a joyful Lunar New Year festival (Tet) ahead.
Chairman of the National Assembly (NA) Vuong Dinh Hue (1st from right) and fishermen at the Cua Phu port in Dong Hoi city’s Bao Ninh commune. (Photo: VNA)
At the Cua Phu port in Dong Hoi city’s Bao Ninh commune, the top legislator presented 50 Tet gifts for local fishermen. Quang Binh has Vietnam’s third largest offshore fishing fleet.
Hue affirmed that the Party, NA and Government always pay attention to the life of fishermen and create the most favourable conditions for their fishing activities at sea.
Wishing the fishermen a new year of bumper catches and favourable weather, he recommended Quang Binh establish more fisheries unions and work with the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and competent agencies to upgrade and expand ports and storm shelters for fishing vessel.
In Quang Ninh district, the NA leader visited and handed over 280 gifts to local beneficiaries of social welfare policies, poor people, disadvantaged workers, and victims of Agent Orange/Dioxin.
He urged the district’s authorities further take care of the group, particularly in the upcoming Tet holiday.
- Landslides spread at Cha Lo Border Gate (06/01/2023)
- North-South Expressway project phase 2 to start on January 1 (06/01/2023)
- Son Doong among world's 10 most incredible caves: Canadian magazine (06/01/2023)
- Provinces greet first tourists of 2023 (06/01/2023)
- Rare primates found in Quang Binh nature reserve (23/12/2022)
- Quang Binh to host assorted activities to welcome New Year 2023 (23/12/2022)
- Quang Binh exploits natural tourism products in Truong Son commune (12/12/2022)
- Vietnamese company eyes developing wind farm in Laos (12/12/2022)
- Quang Binh opens boat tours on Nhat Le River (07/12/2022)
- Quang Binh to pilot tour to Ruc ethnic people’s villages during rainy season (07/12/2022)